Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a stoves Q720em double oven, model ********* the bottom

Customer Question

I have a stoves Q720em double oven, model ********* the bottom oven door hinge on the right hand side has become detached from the dorr, how do I attach it again please? Thnaks
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you give me the model number again please but precede it with a # ***** #1234 etc, the system computer thinks you are trying to send me a telephone number ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-gh7dl2ky- :

#059850508 & the serial number is ********* thanks

Dales-Electronic :

Thanks will just pull up the specs

JACUSTOMER-gh7dl2ky- :

ok

Dales-Electronic :

OK I have looked on the Stoves website and also on the largest supplier of spares and can very little information available, is the oven quite old, ie over 5 years? If you could send me a photo of the hinge assembly I can help you further ~ dales.electronic(at)btopenworld.com

Dales-Electronic :

So what do You want me to do help you or not? If you cant give me the most basic of information how do you expect me to resolve your problem for You?