George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

re. Gigaset AL410A I have deregistered

Customer Question

re. Gigaset AL410A
My name is Peter
I have deregistered all hands sets and re registered them successfully. I dial my mobile number, press green button, which lights up, but no ringing tone is heard and there is no outgoing call. If I dial my landline from my mobile, there is no response.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello Peter, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

If you have managed to re-register the handsets to the base unit successfully and you can not hear a dial tone or incoming ring tone, then you have a problem with either the incoming socket, the cable to the base unit from the socket, or the base unit main board.

To test the socket... Try another phone, even if you have to just borrow one for 5 minutes from a neighbour.
To test the cable.. Use a multimeter to test for continuity of the cable strands