Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

. I have a neff washer dryer v6320x0gb which won't start

Customer Question

Hi. I have a neff washer dryer v6320x0gb which won't start a cycle. PAUS is flashing with other red images.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve.
Please explain the other RED IMAGES?
Also how old is your washer/dryer?
And did it fail during use or just wouldn't start a cycle one day?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael. To the right of PAUS is a flashing timer symbol and also a circle with a red vertical oval shape inside. Also, below is a symbol not flashing which is a circle with 7 circles inside and a water droplet next to it.

The machine was put on a 24hr delay Friday night and the clothes seem to have gone a full cycle. However it does not want to do another wash now.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Karl,
How old is your washer/dryer?
Do any of the buttons or functions do anything even on the display any changes?
Thank you Karl.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No more than 4 years as it was in the house when we moved in a year ago and the house is 4 years old. If I put it to wash and push start then PAUS goes off for a few seconds and displays --:-- before displaying OPEN.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Karl, do you have the user manual for this unit?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, I had to look it up on the NEFF site. Also, I've found that holding Start/Pause resets the machine and all appears fine as in PAUS has disappeared. But when I select a program it reappears with another symbol above it which looks a little like a washing basket full of clothes.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Karl, yes thats correct;-)
I'm glad you got it working again, sometime you can accidentally set the child safety lock into action.
Have a great Sunday and please rate kindly, no additional cost to rate;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry Martin but a misunderstanding, all appeared fine UNTIL I selected a program then it goes back to not working with an extra red symbol.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Uh OH,
Please describe that extra red symbol.
Thank you so much for your patience.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Been trying to send a pic but no joy, looks like a washing basket full of clothes.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Karl, I got the pics thank you.
I have consulted with the manufacturer on this issue and found that what you have going on is a failed main control console(board).
You will need to replace that in order to fix this. Its easy to do if you are a little handy and have some basic hand tools.
Dont worry I will help you with that. No soldering is involved either just simply push plugs with clips;-)
The best place to get the replacement board is Espares, I have listed all their contact information below, its best to call for this part.
They are reliable and ship the same day you call in most cases.
Also when you call, tell them you want a main control board with a "pre programmed Prom". Other wise they may may send one with an unprogrammed IC and that is expensive to have done on site.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great Sunday Karl!
Tech Michael
Karl, please call Espares:
Sales/Parts
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your help so far Michael, unfortunately I am away from tomorrow till Friday night so can't fix it till then. I'm pretty handy with tools so should be ok with this. Will access to the control board be via the top of the machine? Enjoy the rest of your weekend too.

Karl

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good Karl, and thank you for the rating, I will be here whenever you are ready to make the repair;-)
Have a nice day!
Tech Michael
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Karl,

The symbol like a basket of washing is telling you that the Main Wash is in progress

Press and hold the Start/Pause button while the programme is in progress until appears on the display panel and partial clock symbol (Remaining time) appear alternately while the programme is paused.
Press Start/Pause to continue with the programme

The symbol with the teardrop next to it - This programme is designed to clean the drying cycle of any fluff deposits. After 10 drying cycles, the washer-dryer uses the Fluff removal cycle symbol in the display panel to show that this programme
should be run. The electronic cycle counter is then automatically reset

The picture of the 3 bars is stating that you have the wash set for the longest length

If you CLICK HERE you can get the manual for your appliance that will explain all this