Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Re: My Gaggia Classic (bought in December): the part where

Re: My Gaggia Classic (bought in December): the part where the coffee goes will no longer fit into the head. No idea why this has happened, the machine has not been damaged.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Usually only two things that cause this, overfilling with coffee or you have a problem wtih t

Dales-Electronic :

with the head unit. Can You fit the holder into the head unit without coffee in it? ~ Ian

Customer:

Hi Ian

Customer:

It just about goes in without any coffee in, but not as easy to turn as it used to be.