Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Door knob has come off my Miele G4170 Vi dishwasher. How do

Customer Question

Door knob has. One off my Miele G4170 Vi dishwasher. How do I get to the inside to fix the screw
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK this as you have found is a no fun job. The outer wooden door (on which Your handle is fitted) is screwed to a frame that fits onto the outer door of the dishwasher. usually the best was is to take off the outer door assembly with the wooden door, then disconnect the frame which then allows you access to the inner screws to the know. Take you time, take pictures as you go you'll get it back together OK ~ Ian