Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

danfoss control not working

Customer Question

danfoss control not working
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

JACUSTOMER-i0g6uzsn- :

hi mate thanks for helping

Dales-Electronic :

Could you give me more information such as model number? what you are using it for? is it electronic/mechanical or electrical? plumbing, heating, refrigeration airconditioning, please be specific ~~ what is the problem other than its not working ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-i0g6uzsn- :

hi there is no power on the danfoss central heating control theres power to it but does not light up or send signal to boiler its a danfoss set1e

Dales-Electronic :

Have you done a reset on the timer?

JACUSTOMER-i0g6uzsn- :

no theres no reset button

Dales-Electronic :

If you move the slider to set time a small hole can be seen below the run section ~ that's the reset point, poke a matchstick or cocktail stick in hold it for a few secs and release ~ tell me what happens now?

JACUSTOMER-i0g6uzsn- :

hi may have worked red lights flicker on and off

JACUSTOMER-i0g6uzsn- :

no not working

Dales-Electronic :

OK well come back to me if You need further help, the battery backup is only good on these for about 10 hours so if you get a power cut for longer you have to do a reset.

JACUSTOMER-i0g6uzsn- :

ok will do

Dales-Electronic :

.