Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I've stopped the machine in mid cycle accidentally. press the

Customer Question

I've stopped the machine in mid cycle accidentally. press the reset button, nothing happens. Wont restart. Aquacycle 1000
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Unplug from the wall, wait ten minutes and then reconnect. This should clear the program and allow you to reselect the program ~ if this failed let it continue to the end of the cycle and this will also reset the appliance ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-hjxru5zz- :

I've unplugged the machine. Waited 10 minutes, pluged it again. nothing. It wont continue to end of cycle. Not responding.

Dales-Electronic :

OK have you go the product code or pnc number from off the back please if not this then the model number which is not Aquacycle 1000 which is the range ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-hjxru5zz- :

no number on the back but number on the front FLE 106 W

Dales-Electronic :

OK give me a minute and I'll see if I can find the manual for this model ~ Ian