Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

my neff Dishwasher is displaying an E:15 error message and

Customer Question

Hi my neff Dishwasher is displaying an E:15 error message and making a noise. I cannot get it to switch off or restart.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

You will need to remove the appliance from its housing ~ are you able to do this? ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-za5kdmwl- :

well the kick board is very difficult to remove

Dales-Electronic :

Well you will need access to the appliance to be able to repair it ~ this will entail removing the kick strip and withdrawing the appliance ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-za5kdmwl- :

ok so I have now managed to remove the kick board and pull machine out, can you help me again?

Dales-Electronic :

Can You pull the machine out far enough to be able to tip it back to 45 degrees and tell me if any water runs out of the back ?

Dales-Electronic :

That is from the base area

JACUSTOMER-za5kdmwl- :

HI YES I HAVE TIPPED IT BACK AND A little bit of water has come out, not much. However since i pulled it out and checked hoses at back etc it seemed to be ok and error message was gone, So we tried to run it again but it keeps getting a few mins into the cycle and then tripping the fuses in the house?

Dales-Electronic :

Let it sit overnight and then retry it in the morning, I will be on site so you can further contact me and we can do alittle more fault finding. E15 indicates that the flood protection device has been activated in the base area, not that you have removed the water once dry it should function satisfactorily ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

typo ~ now that you