Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Creda SPC61 Double Oven Noisy Cooling Fan

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Are we talking about the cooling fan on top of the oven or the fan within the oven area?

JACUSTOMER-uh9b8eyt- :

Within the oven area

Dales-Electronic :

OK is it only the fan oven motor that is noisy or is it catching ? ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-uh9b8eyt- :

Noisy with slight vibration

Dales-Electronic :

OK in that case You will need to get the main oven fan changed ~ if you need me to give you a company that can supply it I can ~ they do it mail order

JACUSTOMER-uh9b8eyt- :

It is not the main oven fan, it is the cooling fan which is noisy

Dales-Electronic :

Is it the long tangential fan behind the timer?

Dales-Electronic :

Can you see the motor there are two fitted one has a black plug the other a white plug ?

JACUSTOMER-uh9b8eyt- :

Do not have access to the motor. Do not think we can take this further. I thought that perhaps this might be a known problem with the Creda SPC 61. No further questions thanks

Dales-Electronic :

OK would now kindly rate my information to You using the smiley faces below ~ tangential fans fail for any number of reasons and are a common replacement part ~ Ian