Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Breville 4 slice toaster. One side will not latch down due,

Breville 4 slice toaster. One side will not latch down due, I believe, to crumbs on the electromagnet. Easily cured if I could open it. A special scewdriver bit is required? where can I get one?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

I believe they have used various torx bits. Can you upload a picture so I can confirm this on your particular toaster?

Use the paper clip icon

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a photo on my iPhone but how can I send it
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Brian

You should be able to connect it to the computer, then click the paper clip icon, you can the search for the picture and upload it.

However, to possibly save that, I have found a kit of all the common bits used on these.
Please click here
You should find it here

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Brian
Did you get the link OK?

Was it there?
If so, please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for helping you today
.Thanks
Rob