Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Where can I have my Cafamose CF200 repaired?

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

How old is it?, from what I can see AEG does not have a repair network for their small appliances so it would mean taking it back to your retailer and getting them to sort out any service requirements ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

The largest supplier of AEG parts in the UK does not have any drive parts for this model either

Customer:

As the unit shares it's mechanism with Jura machinres - perhaps they have the parts

Dales-Electronic :

Yes from experience Jura are much better and from memory they have a service centre you can send you stuff to for repair ~ Ian