Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have a Worcester 24 CDi boiler in my static caravan which

Customer Question

I have a Worcester 24 CDi boiler in my static caravan which is in need of repair or replacing for a new one ? A local Guy has replaced the circuit board and a valve and put a new expansion bottle in and it still isn't working i'm starting to despair as i am an OAP and i can't afford to keep throwing money away the boiler is aprox 14 years old can you please advise my best way forward to resolve my problem Many Thanks John Wade I forgot to mention the boiler will not stay in it keeps cutting out and i have no hot water or C/Heating its as though it is overheating on the thermostat but i'm no technician    

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi I would phone British gas . they will repair the boiler ,parts and labour for a guaranteed 200 pounds. But if you want to try and repair it yourself I could go through it but it will be technical and may require a multi meter