Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My neff combo oven is displaying error code E14 "locking error".

Customer Question

My neff combo oven is displaying error code E14 "locking error". I had it on the cleaning setting when it came on. The door is locked. I've switched off and on but not helping.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you give me the full ENr please which will be on the rating plate ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-icw9lz8o- : B6784n0gb
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any thoughts?
Will check for you first thing in the morning when I get back to work ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I didn't get a reply when promised. Can you help me please?
OK in answer to you question E14 indicates that there is a fault with the door lock, this usually consists of two or sometimes three microswitches that are part of a latching mechanism. If you want to have a go at this yourself come back to me and I will try and direct you through the process. If not let me have your postcode and I will suggest and engineer who will carry out the repair for you ~ Ian