Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

how to replace ice route dispenser on Samsung RSG5UCRS ple

how to replace ice route dispenser on Samsung RSG5UCRS please
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please continue

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ when you are back on the site give me a ping and I will take you through the replacement procedure

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi follow up to ice route question.

OK are you near the appliance at the moment?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not at moment. can take notes

OK if you look at where you place you glass for ice etc from below you will see either one or two (depending on version) screws. undo these screws and then with a thin screwdriver or table knife work from the bottom upwards depressing and gently pulling the facia off. Once you have removed the facia you have access to the ice route dispenser which can be removed, cables disconnected and withdrawn. Replacement is the direct reversal of its removal. If you have further questions come back to me. In the meantime can you kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, this allows me to shut down the job on the system whilst allowing you further questions free of charge. As mentioned if you need further help come back on here your call will be automatically directed to me ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

replaced unit as instructed. Ice seems slow to form in bucket even allowing over night.

Just remember that this unit has a small icemaker by comparison to its previous versions, it will take sometime to fill the bucket up. Kindly now rate my service to you covering the original question, this will allow you further questions free of charge. ~ Ian
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.