Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

on a Bosch HME 97 COMBI OVEN MAGNETRON THERE ARE TWO CONECTORS 1

on a Bosch HME 97 COMBI OVEN MAGNETRON THERE ARE TWO CONECTORS
1 HAS TWO WIRES 1 HAS ONE WIRE WHICH GO TO WHICH
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK are we talking about the two connectors on the magnetron that are inside the slightly oval white plastic piece?

Customer:

YES 2 MALE SPADE IN PLASTIC SHIELD

Dales-Electronic :

OK these connection are to a heater filament, it doesnt matter which way you connect them as long as you maintain the connections originally removed ie the two wires that are together in the double continue to be connected to one of the terminals and the single wire connects to the other ~ would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, this allows me to close down the job whilst giving you access if you have further questions ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

I note you have not rated my service would you kindly do so ~ I cant close the job down until the rating is received. Thank you ~ Ian