George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a used Fagor LVC12 glass washer that came without instructions.

I have a used Fagor LVC12 glass washer that came without instructions. I would like some user instructions please,
Thanks, John
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello John, my name is George..

The glass-washer comes as LVC12 LVC15 and LVC21, and all three use the same manual... I do not have the instruction manual on its own, but do have the Service Manual which encompasses the instructions for use at the beginning.

Click here to download it from my server

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

-----------------------------------
Please take a moment to rate my assistance.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.

Customer:

Hi George, Thanks for your reply but the LVC12 has an on/off switch which when turned on fills the machine with water then a slight turn to the right sets the wash cycle pump going. an indicator light and one timer dial with no markings except for "O" in the off possition which when turned slightly to the right the was cycle starts and the dial slowly moves 360degrees and switches off. There is no indication whether the water is hot or cold and no cold rinse

Customer:

Sorry for that jumbled reply I was going bact to edit and it seems to have sent!!!

George-Allsorts :

To get a better explanation of your problem, can you ring me on #07787182156 or I can ring you if it is better to do so

George-Allsorts :

Hi John,

Below is an instruction of the operating for the LVC-12

LVC-12 Operating instructions

The LVC-12 is the simplest version of the dishwasher.. It is capable only of a 2min wash.. Cold rinse and Regeneration of Water Softener are not available on this model.