Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have a Sunvic SZ2301f valve that has started to make a buzzing

I have a Sunvic SZ2301f valve that has started to make a buzzing noise so assume it needs replacing:
- I believe I can replace it without draining the water system, just a lift/replace is that right?
- Do I need an sz2301f specifically or is a part saying it's sz2301 the same thing?
thanks!
Rob
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi , yes that's right , the head can be changed without draining. Turn power off undo screws and replace with the same model. You will need the same model as it fits the valve body

Customer:

Thanks, ***** ***** know I'm sure but is it likely the fault is just the head or might out be buzzing because the valve is faulty? I guess it doesn't just to change the head and see what happens