George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an AEG oven, PNC 944 185 295, Which until yesterday

I have an AEG oven, PNC 944 185 295, Which until yesterday was working very well. The oven will not heat up. The Grill is working .What can I do?
Mant Thanks
Alastair Adams
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello Alastair, my name is***** you tell me exactly what does work on the appliance please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

Hi George. The Grill works and the fan is pushing the air around but the oven does not heat up .Interior lights working ok.

George-Allsorts :

To confirm.. The model is B3101-4-M UK R05?

Customer:

yes, that is the model no.

George-Allsorts :

Then the problem is with the fan element... Are you capable of doing this yourself?

George-Allsorts :

AEG is part of the Electrolux Group now... The correct fan element for this model is at the following link:

Electrolux 2400w Fan Oven Element

When you have rated my assistance, if you buy it and then come back to me, I will assist you with instruction on how to fit it.

Alternatively, If you feel that you can not do the job yourself, if you let me know your postcode then I can advise you of an appliance engineer local to you who can do the job for you.

If you are buying from the link I have given you, discount is available:
To get discount, when you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code __ id1975 __ to get a discount

Customer:

Thank you for your efficient service