Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Bowls Club have a Norcool Cola drinks cooler(given

My Bowls Club have a Norcool Coca Cola drinks cooler(given to us ) which now cools continuously with the thermostat having no effect, obviously needs replacing
The model is Type S - 76SL
Where can I buy a replacement thermostat
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

The part you require is available from AS Catering Supplies ~ follow the link

Dales-Electronic :

~~ http://www.ascateringsupplies.co.uk/part.aspx?pCode=ASC33223 ~~ that takes you to the required part with the company contact details

Dales-Electronic :

~~ would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, once done you can ask all further questions free of charge. Have a great day ~ Ian

Customer:

I have been on AS website and the thermostat is not for a 76SL model. .but 76?? Could you verify thanks

Dales-Electronic :

has the unit got a white or silver interior?

Customer:

White

Dales-Electronic :

OK can you get the details of the manufacturer and part number off the fitted thermostat and I may be able to match it up with another supplier. Also need the length of the wire sensing element (looks like a piece of wire) alternatively if you have someone good with electrics we can sort you out with a variable one that you can set yourself ~ Ian