Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How to remove a door on a Beko BE63 FSX oven

Customer Question

How to remove a door on a Beko BE63 FSX oven for thorough cleaning?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

I will try and get you a diagram of the door assembly tomorrow, it is not an easy job as these doors being triple glazed were not designed to be taken apart by the consumer ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-vdhyi7k6- :

Okay Ian,

JACUSTOMER-vdhyi7k6- :

My wife is one of those fastidious cleaners, and its not even her oven, but one in flat we rent. I don't have a high degree of skill, but depending on your answer I will give it a go. Many thanks. I look forward to hear tomorrow. I have attached an instruction booklet sent to us by Beko. I hope it helps.

Attachment: 2015-03-09_223736_be61_be63_be65_instructions.pdf

Full Size Image

JACUSTOMER-vdhyi7k6- :

Just another thought Ian. If we can remove the door then would at least allow us access to clean in between the glass panels with a steam cleaner , brush etc., Thanks. Stuart

Dales-Electronic :

OK that is easy, if you lower the door to its maximum you will see a couple of U shaped clips that form part of the hinge assembly ~ can you see them?

JACUSTOMER-vdhyi7k6- :

The oven is off site so I will look at it tomorrow and see if I can locate the clips. Perhaps when I have done this I could refer back for further instructions? Thank you.

Dales-Electronic :

OK these clips are part of the hinge assembly, with the door fully down flick them back towards the slot where the hinge is located in the door frame ~ once both clips are back you can gently lift the door and you will find that the whole door will lift out of its locating points on the oven front ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-vdhyi7k6- :

Thank you Ian. I assume the process is reversed to re-fit the door? Stuart

Dales-Electronic :

Yes that is correct, the only funny is when putting the door back on ensure that the notch in the door hinge locates in the oven front, if you fail to do this then when you come to close the door it will be misaligned at the top and wont close properly. Other than this its quite straight forward ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-vdhyi7k6- :

Okay Ian , we will give it a go. Nobody else I know would do this for a rental property. Got to hand it to my wife - she's the Princess of Cleaning!! Many thanks, Stuart

Dales-Electronic :

No worries Stuart, come back to me if you need further assistance ~ if you could now rate my information/service to you using the smiley faces below I can shut down the job on the screen, once this is done you can come back to me at any time for further information on a free of charge basis, once you log in the call will be directed back to me ~ Ian

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.