Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The information I recieved was no good as my washing machine

Customer Question

The information I recieved was no good as my washing machine has been condemned as the motor has gone.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Whilst I appreciate you point, the original question posed referred to a problem with the buttons there was no mention of the motor being faulty or you having problems with the motor earlier. We as experts can only advise the situation dependent on the information supplied by you the customer. In this case the information supplied by the expert was correct taking into consideration the information supplied by you.

Dales-Electronic :

.