Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a hobart csd 1012UC combination oven which has a code

Customer Question

I have a hobart csd 1012UC combination oven which has a code 10 flashing in the bottom left hand corner of the display.
What does it mean and how do i fix it.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

The full service manual covering this model is available using this link ~~ http://www.cearcommercial.co.uk/manuals/hobart/hobart-technical-manual-universal-combination-oven-csd-models.pdf

Dales-Electronic :

Whilst it is fairly lengthy it gives all the information required to service and repair this model ~ would you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below ~ thank You.

JACUSTOMER-56bsi326- :

Hi Ian

JACUSTOMER-56bsi326- :

I already have the manual and as per page 26 it lists the error code 10 with the water level did not detect the minimum level after draining. But how do you correct the problem

JACUSTOMER-56bsi326- :

JACUSTOMER-56bsi326- :

Rob

Dales-Electronic :

I refer you to Page 11 which mentions a pressure switch once you have read that section pages 26 & 27 tell you what are the likely causes and also the location of said pressure switch and how to descale it. That is you first port of call ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-56bsi326- :

Thanks Ian. It wasn't that switch but it was to do with the drain down of the boiler. All fixed now

OK glad you got it sorted ~ Ian