Jon
Jon, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home appliance technician with over 12 years experience.
60802242

i have a maytag commercial washing machine mlg19pd it just

Customer Question

hi i have a maytag commercial washing machine mlg19pd it just blinking numbers on the display wont return to start it goes through a dionostic test 1
& 2 ok but wont returne to start
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Jon :

Jon :

My name is ***** ***** I am an authorized Whirlpool and Maytag service tech and I can help you today.

Jon :

What is the model number of your washer? And what are the numbers that flash in the display as it failed?

Jon :

Once I have the model number I can research the model specific tech sheets and diagrams needed to help you better

Jon :

Im sorry, I see the partial model number in your description. I will use that. But please tell me what the numbers are that flash in the display?

Jon :

Are you there?

Jon :

Can you see my posts?

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

hi had to go and look the dryer is flashing 200 &137 the washer 2 00 & 1 00 mod no mlg

Jon :

Please get back to me here and let me know what the display says

Jon :

sorry. Thank you.

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

yes

Jon :

ok.

Jon :

Version 2

Jon :

is there a reset or main power off on the display?

Jon :

some do and some don't

Jon :

if yes, press that button down for ten seconds

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

mytag commercial mlg19pd

Jon :

then let go.

Jon :

Thank you for the model

Jon :

If no main power button then either unplug or flip the circuit breaker to the machine off for ten minutes then flip it back on again.

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

trid that

Jon :

This is a hard reset of the main control board.

Jon :

I understand that, but please do it again now. Or after we are done.

Jon :

after you reset it please let me know if the display changes. It probably won't but please let me know.

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

ok when can i get back to you if it duse not work

Jon :

You can come right back here. You can always get back to me here.

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

if i turn the servic key to off it reads minits

Jon :

what numbers?

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

non goes black with word minnits

Jon :

oh. gotcha

Jon :

it wants you to set the timing. that is normal. do you have the service manual or user manual so you can set the minutes and timing and even denomination?

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

have servis manual been through programing over and over

Jon :

okay. does it let you go through programming as normal?

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

yes

Jon :

okay and the last time you set the numbers on the machine and tried to start it what happened or what did the display say?

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

went back to flashing no as befour

Jon :

if the control will not reset or reboot and after reseting and reprogramming the machine will still not operate normally then you will need to replace the main control board.

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

wher can i get one ive tride all over keep getting no longer in stock

Jon :

what is the part number you are using? My resources say it is available and in stock

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

not got part no at hand

Jon :

oh so how are you searching and coming to find it unavailable?

Jon :

I have a couple substitution numbers for the main control board.

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

with model no

Jon :

The most recent part number I have is part 22003700. shows cost of more then $250 and is available for on line orders and phone orders.

Jon :

Since it is a commercial appliance it will be harder to find parts info.

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

i will check the number in the morning and comper with your numbers

Jon :

But the parts are available.

Jon :

you can get parts at either www.repairclinic.com or www.searspartsdirect.com or www.marcone.com or by calling whirlpool commercial appliance department

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

ok but i am still at squar 1 so how much has this cost me

Jon :

Check it out and get back to me here if you have any other questions or concerns. If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively below this chat now with ok service or better rating.

Jon :

And if you have more questions later you can still get back to me here at any time and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Jon :

It will only cost you what you had originally set the question to. Thats it. And will not cost you any more after rating positively now.

Jon :

In fact after positively rating me you will always be able to get back to me here and ask you any questions at all. And I will help for no additional charge.

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

ive got nowhere but i dont whant to rate you low i need to know what i will be charged

Jon :

you haven't been charged anything yet. You pay a deposit when posting the question. You set the question at $28. So after you rate me positively you will only be charged $28

Jon :

and after that nothing. And you can keep coming back to get more questions answered on this machine for up to a month for no additional charge.

JACUSTOMER-a6c80qb1- :

ok thanks

Jon :

you are very welcome. Please feel free to get back to me here at any time.

Jon :

Please just remember to rate me now below this chat with ok or better rating.

Jon :

Thanks again and have a good night and please let me know tomorrow or days after that how you are doing with the board and repair.