Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosch Excell, E-Nr WVT 1260G/01, unfortunately without

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Excell, E-Nr WVT 1260G/01, unfortunately without any booklet of instructions. When I switched on today, instead of indicating the length of the cycle, a key symbol appeared along with a warning beep. As anticipated because of this, the start button made no difference. What can I try?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

You have accidently put the child lock on, can you give me the full ENr the one you have listed is missing a digit ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-g7h1oi4r- :

Still waiting for answer

Dales-Electronic :

Try this first, press and hold down the clock/time button for at least 5 seconds, then if that doesn't work please come back to me with the full ENr as requested above ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

If that doesn't work press and hold down the start button for 5 seconds ~ without the specific model number I am having to suggest all the common Bosch reset procedures ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-g7h1oi4r- :

Thank you, ***** ***** suggestion didn't work, but the holding down the start button did.

Dales-Electronic :

Good news, I think if you check for further reference your ENr is WVT1260GB/01 # ***** for the rating see you next time around ~ Ian