George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Becko tumble dryer DSC85W

Customer Question

Becko tumble dryer DSC85W
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you give me the factory code from the data label on the rear please... Also, can you confirm that you are "Now having to switch off completely after use to close door" and tell me why you can not close the door

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

JACUSTOMER-xmo8ji3c- : 5023790029223 if I leave the door open the light is flashing on and off where before it automatically switched off after a time. I can close door no problem just wanted to stop the light flashing!
George-Allsorts :

OK.. I understand your issue now..

Does the light stay on and then start flashing after a while, or does it immediately start flashing?

JACUSTOMER-xmo8ji3c- : It's flashing all the time
George-Allsorts :

OK thanks.. One moment please

George-Allsorts :

The problem will be with the Smartlamp board or the connections to it.. The part number of the board is 2966930100, but before changing it, ensure that it is not just a loose connection at the plug on the board..

The board is located on the inner door rim

George-Allsorts :

Beko Smart lamp this is the correct one for your model

----------------------------------------
Can I ask you to rate the assistance in answering you query...
Please remember that you are rating me personally and the answer given to you, not the site or anything else...