George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

,i have a flavel milana g60 , the oven doesn,t get hot enough

hi,i have a flavel milana g60 , the oven doesn,t get hot enough .it,s 3 yrs old its never been great so just used 2 ieave my pie in 4 another 10 mins ,but nearly poisioned my new family with the turkey on xmas day. can you help please
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you give me the product code from the data label at the bottom of the oven please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

ML61NDSP

George-Allsorts :

Is there also some numbers?

Customer: (###) ###-####??
George-Allsorts :

That is the correct number thanks

George-Allsorts :

Just having a look at the build diagrams now

George-Allsorts :

Can you tell me, when you turn the oven on and you get a flame at the bottom, does the flame rise after a short while?

Customer:

no george

George-Allsorts :

So the flame stays short?

Customer:

the flame is about 30 mm ,some off the flame does reach 50mm

George-Allsorts :

OK, so it does rise and then lower as the oven gets warmer..

In this case the problem is with the valve & thermostat combination:
(Flavel (Arcelik) Flavel Main Oven Double Tap Thermostat)

This part will need to be fitted by a Gas-Safe fitter.. If you let me know your postcode I will attempt to find one local to you.

George-Allsorts :

-----------------------------------
Flavel (Arcelik) Flavel Main Oven Double Tap Thermostat

If you are buying from the link I have given you, discount is available:
To get discount, when you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code __ id1975 __ to get a discount

Customer:

LL16

George-Allsorts :

I have one number for that area for someone not too far from you in Deeside

Optimum Gas & Electrical Ltd
07754 417005

Please remember to rate my assistance to you as kindly as possible

Customer:

yes it does rise then lower as the oven gets warmer

George-Allsorts :

Optimum Gas & Electrical Ltd (Richard)
07754 417005

George-Allsorts :

you can do this by clicking on the smiley faces that you can see

Customer:

thankyou geoge 4 your help . will give that number a call shortly . thanks 4 the link also . i,ll be most kind x chris

George-Allsorts :

If you have any problems contacting Richard then by all means give me a call on #07787182156

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair