Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Miele upright vacuum 7260 has lost suction through the hose.

I have changed the all the filters and put on a new dust bag with new miele ones still no suction, what should I do.
I have had this vacuum since August last year. up until now I have been very happy with it.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am sorry to hear about that. I have seen a few of this model and make with the same issue.
This is either a failed impeller on the motor or a bad clog near the impeller. Either way its difficult to repair.
In your case your vacuum cleaner is still fully covered under the warranty so no worries there.
You can contact Miele's warranty dept on this for either a repair or replacement at no cost to you;-)
Your vacuum has a full 2 year warranty.
Please contact them by phone for this service. If you need additional help please let me know;-)
I will stick with you until the unit is fixed properly.
But please rate my service thus far to you before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost until you have this repair complete;-)
Tech Michael