Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have had my Morphy Richard's intellichef multi cooker model

I have had my Morphy Richard's intellichef multi cooker model no. 48810 for few years, and have used it fairly regularly, however last week while it was being used it stopped working, I have no idea how or why, I have tried changing the fuse in the plug but that didn't work,any ideas please, I miss it...
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Firstly are you able to see if you have any power coming out of the end of the detachable power cable, ie can you plug it into a spare kettle or something to confirm you have a good lead, or have you got a multimeter to check it out? ~ Ian

Customer:

I don't have anything to test the lead with, but I have tried the computer plug into the appliance, still no joy, Jeanette

Dales-Electronic :

OK is the display lite at all?

Customer:

No.

Dales-Electronic :

OK to be honest if you have no means of testing the components inside the item I can only suggest that you take it to a local repair company and ask that they look at it for you or find out if Morphy Richards have some form of out of warrantly service provision. Without the necessary electrical equipment and with a limited number of spare parts now available for this model its going to be touch and go whether you can get a viable repair. ~ Ian

Customer:

Ok, thanks for your help