Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Model: 3xes0fhqkq00 type: ar2740/w Bought a second hand unit

Customer Question

Model: 3xes0fhqkq00
type: ar2740/w
Bought a second hand unit from friend who says was working fine. But when installed in utility there is a leak from the right bottom of fridge on using the water dispenser. Also don't know how to start the ice maker! Have pushed the thin metal bar up into 'on' position but not working. Please help!!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK lets sort out you leak first ~ the supply pipe for chilled water feeds from the back under the unit and then connects to a pipe that runs up the inside of the door. Just behind the bottom kick strip there is a pipe joint. Check that this has not become disconnected or that on moving the unit the plastic pipe hasn't been damaged. Then come back to me ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Do you need further assistance?