George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I am wondering if you can offer some advice regarding the

Hi I am wondering if you can offer some advice regarding the changing of a door seal on indesit washing machine model IWD61450. Am I correct in thinking that the inner edge of the door seal fits to the outer and not the inner drum? Thanks
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** you are right' is the answer... However, this is not an easy task and if you are not proficient at this type of repair then it is best done by two people

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

If you wish further advice, just ask

Customer:

many thanks thats all