Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

i have aomega sea master from the 1960s that has completley

i have aomega sea master from the 1960s that has completley stoped itook it to alocal watch repairer who said hecould not get the parts could you help
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Good morning ~ I have the Constellation from 1968 ~ if you could give me Your postcode I will give you the name of someone who can resolve you problem. Note however that it wont be cheap, but what price quality ~ Ian

Customer:

hello my post codeis ub10 9ny

Dales-Electronic :

This independent company comes highly recommended I have used them myself in the past ~~

Dales-Electronic :

W E Clark. Lewes. 01273 487816 They offer a full by mail repair service, further details ~~ http://www.weclarkwatchrepairs.co.uk/ ~~ would you now rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, this allows me to close down this information request whilst allowing you further questions on a free of charge basis ~ Thank You ~ Ian