Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a SMEG dishwasher with what appears to be a control

I have a SMEG dishwasher with what appears to be a control fault but no fault codes are displayed . The drain cycle will not work unless I continuously hold in the drain button until the pump finishes the cycle. All other functions work normally. Any suggestions ? Could it be the mother board ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Would you kindly let me have the model number please ~ Ian

Customer:

Hi, sorry for the delay. Its a DWF410ss Type 10150

Customer:

Its the start button that we have to hold in .

Dales-Electronic :

Yes almost sure to be the board, any other component failure is shown up by a fault code, it would seem that You have a software problem on the onboard program memory module ~ Ian

Customer: