Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a bosch condenser tumble dryer. One of the 2 veins that

I have a bosch condenser tumble dryer. One of the 2 veins that move clothing around has come loose inside the drum. Still attached but loose. Anyway of securing?
Huw
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you give me the full ENr please, it should be on a label in the door way ~ Ian

Customer:

ENR WTE84105 GB/35

Dales-Electronic :

Are we talking about item listed in following diagram 0401 ~~ http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Condenserdryer/WTE84105GB/35 ~~ Ian

Customer:

Yes, looks like the one

Dales-Electronic :

Once loaded got to spare parts list and diagrams ~ OK if so the repair is fairly easy, take of the top of the appliance and manually turn the drum until the lose 'drum paddle' is at the top, you can then see the three retaining screw holes, just tighten the screws up if lose or if the paddle is damaged replace it and then tighten them up.

Dales-Electronic :

type 'off the top'