George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

i have a bosch exxcel condenser dryer when i turn it on

Customer Question

Hi i have a bosch exxcel condenser dryer when i turn it on the water pumps into the container for about 2 minutes and stops,i turn it off and back on and it does the same thing i have changed the pump and no its the same.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you let me know the Enr and the FD of the appliance please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

JACUSTOMER-le7na86t- :

what are they

George-Allsorts :

If you open the door, you will see a label.. On that label will be an Enr and an FD.. What they are is an extended version of a model number and the date code.. Both are used to identify the actual appliance that we are discussing

JACUSTOMER-le7na86t- :

I dont know what the enr or fd is

George-Allsorts :

JACUSTOMER-le7na86t- :

The machine is not here ill get them tomorrow ill call tomorrow night thanks.

George-Allsorts :

Ok.. That is not a problem. Have a good evening and I'll chat with you tomorrow

JACUSTOMER-le7na86t- :

Ok thanks.

George-Allsorts :

It has been a few days now since you requested help with your issue and I have not heard back from you.. Can you confirm you are still needing assistance or alternatively, can you close the question down please