Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have an AEG F65050VI dishwasher. Having trouble with i30.

Customer Question

I have an AEG F65050VI dishwasher. Having trouble with i30. Its built in and I cant get it out. Have left it to dry out and it will run an incomplete cycle occasionally.
What can I do. It is 15 years old, thinking of buying new machine as I haven't got time to keep messing around with it.
Its really stupid hving the anti flood feature if the customer can't fix it.
What can I do?
Rgds
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve.
This unit needs drying out at the bottom is all, but in your case you may have a leak. Because your unit is built in its going to need to be removed to fix this, also tipping it forward a bit would also help to make it run a full cycle again. But as I was saying it may have a leak causing this error.
Since the until is so old, I would still try to see where its leaking from because it may be as simple and inexpensive as a hose leak or something similar.
But if it turns out to be something more expensive causing the leak, I would consider replacing the dishwasher at this time but thats up to you.
I will stick with you until the unit is fixed properly.
But please rate my service thus far to you before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost until you have this repair complete;-)
Tech Michael