Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

my bissell microban cleaner has stopped spraying

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve.
May I have the model # ***** also the age?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cleanview and its only 14 months old

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that.
This is either a bad spray valve or a clogged one.
Its the valve that gets depressed when you call for spray;-)
Simply soak that in hot water for about 20 minutes also you need to make sure the line from the cleaning solution tank is clear all the way through to the spray head. I will stick with you until the unit is fixed properly.
But please rate my service thus far to you before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you micheal but the problem is when i lift the tank out and depress the valve the water pours out but when i need to rely on the press lever on the handle it does not come out as if the tank isnt lining up in the hole under the tank

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi it may be not lining up, make sure the tank also isn't warped and that the valve there is clear;-)
Then check the prayer if you still have a problem, also let me know if you need any parts, i can direct you to the best place for that, no additional charge;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello michael we are putting the machine back together now so will let you know soon,

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Ok sounds good keep me posted