Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Rob. I have a Electrolux RM2670 SR/No 14501604 fitted in

Customer Question

Hi Rob. I have a Electrolux RM2670 SR/No 14501604 fitted in my Fiat Ducato motorhome, have the same problem as the question on 08/10/13 have read your reply have cleaned jet and flue, with no change was advised to change thermostat did this,change, the flame is the sames blue and static. Any help greatfully excepted.Thank You. Fred
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you tell me what the problem is?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Electrolux RM6270 SR/No 14501607 have cleaned jet and flue also changed thermostat, flame blue and steady

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Fred
Thanks, ***** ***** is the problem you have with the fridge?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Works well on 12v and 240v but not on gas

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
hi fred
Now I understand

OK

As it works on 12 and 240v we know the cooling unit is good

The flame should be steady and blue as you described.
My guess is that there isnt enough gas getting through to create enough heat to keep this cold.

Do you remember what sized jet you got, or do you have a part number?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do not know part number or jet size but the flaimsize is 3/4" to 1" in hight

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please this the same jet that has always been in

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Fred

OK

I am going to say that I think its the jet

Im assuming that the gas valve on the gas bottle is working properly and that allows the right gas pressure through, though sometimes this can be the issue

Otherwise it really has to be the jet

How long ago did you replace it
Ill look for the jet for you.
Ill post back when I find it, later today

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob

Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Fred

Can you check the model number?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

RM 6270 SR Number 14501604

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Fred
Thanks, ***** ***** better number

Please go here

Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think it hav solved the problem, this was a one off problem so how do i cancel further payments. fred

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Fred
If you took a subsription, you would need to contact customer services, as I have no access to payments etc

Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank You been a great help Fred.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome