George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

new world vision E90DOa.Model ********* Problem.The top

Customer Question

my oven a new world vision E90DOa. Model ********* Problem. The top oven/grill regulator has a wire ( light brown)connected to spade 2 on the left hand side of the cam the other end of the connector has come off its spade. Which spade does it connect to ?. The points available are P1 and P2 on right hand side of cam and 1 and 5 on left hand side

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is George..

The model information, namely the SUK number has not shown up...Please re-type it using a # ***** before the long number if you still require assistance

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Hi George.

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

The model number is #208588053

George-Allsorts :

Can you photo the data label and post it here for me... or copy all the information from that label

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Hi George.

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

I hope you can read the attached photo of the label.

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Cheers Bill

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Hi George,hope these photos help

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Hi George I hope these photos help I was checking to se if there were any wiring problems after my timer lost all indication there is no way this was connected to the timer as the wire is too short to reach it. The timer may be broken I have checked the high thermal cut out switch an I have a reading of 0.2 ohm,s. Cheers,

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Bill

George-Allsorts :

Hi Bill, I never got the photo's.. can you forward them to my works mobile #07787182156 for me.

What was the reason for the work on the appliance?

There may be other reasons for the timer fault

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Hi George I will have to figure out how to forward the photos to your mobile I will do this in the morning the reason I worked on the appliance was I used the minute timer and set it for three minutes when I next looked at the timer it was not showing anything just blank I left the power on for 4 hrs just in case the timer was seeing a 3 hour auto command but there was no change so I switched off the power to the oven to see if the timer would reset to default settings but there was still no indication on the timer when I reinstated the power at this point I decided to take a look and see if there was any problems with the wiring or damage to the timer or PCB the timer has a slight discoloration on one of the resistors but I don't think it has failed. I will send you a picture when I figure out how to attach the photos to your mobile. Cheers ***** ***** for your patients bill

George-Allsorts :

Ok bill.. Once you send the photo's I will give you a call at some point to ask you some questions about certain things on your appliance

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Thanks for that George my number is ***** 563 069 I will try and send the photos as soon as I can

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Hi George I do not have a mobile with the capability to send photos I would need your email address if possible if not I will try again to send them via the web site. when I am sending them via the web site my internet explorer says there is a problem with the just answer too long a script although the picture shows on the web page then I press the reply tab and the page then shows the picture and time sent ?. cheers,

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

bill

George-Allsorts :

Hi Bill, we are not allowed to give out our emails on here... you can try again to post them on here by using the paperclip symbol that you can see above the textbox

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Hi George I have uploaded the photos I hope they help cheers bill

George-Allsorts :

You can check all the wires now Bill

JACUSTOMER-h63xwdke- :

Thanks for your help George an excellent engineer.

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi George thanks to your expert advice I have found the problem was due to the main incoming supply terminal block neutral connection failure the wire had broken and melted part of the terminal. could you please advise me of the part number for a replacement terminal block. thanks once again for you patience and guidance. Bill

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bill,

Many stockists are out of stock of this part but GDHA have it in stock. The part number for the replacement for future reference for future is###-##-####br/>