Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

How do you replace the oven door hinges on an Electrolux oven.

How do you replace the oven door hinges on an Electrolux oven. Oven No###-##-####
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi Can you double check that model number please as its not coming up. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The numbers I have are:

eob5630

40976231

type91ahb01gd

944182598000

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thanks for that iv got it now. What you need to do is remove the door from the oven and from there remove the inner door glass. If you have the instruction manual still it shows you in there how to remove the door and the glass. If you haven't then ive uploaded it for you so click the link below and you can download and save it. Click here Once the door glass is out you will then see 2 screws holding the door hinges on the side were the glass slides into it. Remove these screws and then you can slid the hinge out from the bottom of the door and fit the news ones in the reverse order from there. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards