Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Panasonic inverter microwave NN-ST460M and the plastic

I have a Panasonic inverter microwave NN-ST460M and the plastic door release catch has a small piece broken off and I cannot find a replacement part. If I could I could easily replace it . The oven is still in good working order. Are you able to supply one or direct me to where I could obtain one please?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Michael :

Hi we don't carry parts, but this is an easy part to replace, but please use caution not to touch any of the electronics inside the microwave as it can contain lethal voltages even when the unit is un powered! I will help you with the replacement.

Michael :

The best place to get that door catch is http://www.partmaster.co.uk/

Michael :

Or call them as its best to order it that way:

S

ales 0344(###) ###-####/p>

Monday to Friday9am - 6pm

Saturday8am - 4pm

SundayClosed

Michael :

I will stick with you until the unit is fixed properly.

But please rate my service thus far to you before closing this page.

It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost;-)

Tech Michael

Michael :

I will be here when you return;-)

Michael :

Please rate kindly and I will set us up on Q & A so you can contact me when you have the door latch

JACUSTOMER-yf9plggs- :

Hi Michael,

JACUSTOMER-yf9plggs- :

Hi Michael, I have already tried them and no results were found - however I have phoned them now and they are going to try and locate one for me! So I live in hope! - David.

Michael :

Hi David they should be able to get that for you , if not I will locate a different source but they are very good at this lol;-)

Michael :

Please rate kindly at this time and I will send you a message settign us up on Q & A so you can contact me anytime you need, no acost for any of that, have a great day David!

Michael :

Tech Michael

Michael :

Also try : http://www.ereplacementparts.com/

Michael :

or call:Call us toll free

8:00AM-10:00PM Mon-Fri, EST
9:00AM-8:00PM Sat, EST

Michael :

***-***-****

Michael :

8 6 6 8 0 2 6 3 8 3

Michael :

Hi did you get my messages about where to purchase the door catch?

Michael :

Michael :

Tech Michael

JACUSTOMER-yf9plggs- :

Hi Michael, Yes I got 5 emails all the same? That is how I contacted you at 2.05. I will wait to see what Partmaster comes up with ( could be a few days, apparently) Thanks. David.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you if you have any further questions please ask me;-)Tech Michael