George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Bosch Classix dishwasher- I can't find a serial number

I have a Bosch Classix dishwasher- I can't find a serial number but the machine is not washing properly- i think because the detergent dispenser is not releasing properly
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** model number / Enr is located at the top steel part of the opened door... Can you let me know that Enr and the FD that is also there please.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

number is *****

Customer:

FD9111

George-Allsorts :

The replacement part of the dispenser for this model is 00645026 and is available on the Bosch Website

Full Size Image

George-Allsorts :

Can you describe what the problem with the wash is?

Customer:

basically programmes run but dishes/glasses come out streaked

George-Allsorts :

That sounds about right.. Rinse Aid issue.. and as you have already stated that the dispenser door has an issue then this will cause the problem...

One thing I might add... Have the problem rectified before the solenoid on the rear of the dispenser gives-up, as when this happens it so often damages the pcb