George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

We need a replacement fan hood over a gas hob which cannot

We need a replacement fan for a hood over a gas hob which cannot be repaired . Where can we get this and get it fitted?
The post code is LS29 6EN
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you tell me if the outlet for the new fan is in the same area as the original fan please.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

Sorry, I just saw that you have not got a replacement yet...

You can choose and buy your replacement online at Whirlpool.co.uk and then cal an engineer to fit it, or, you can ask the engineer to choose/recommend a replacement for you relative to the pre-existing version that is being removed.

One company that I am aware of due to their reputation for good service is:

Dill & Sons Ltd
Leeds
Phone: #0113-2460992

Let me know if you need any more contacts, or indeed any more advice.

George-Allsorts :

-----------------------------------
Please take a moment to rate my assistance.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.

George-Allsorts :

Can you please explain why you gave a poor rating... You asked for details of here you can get a replacement and for a fitter in the LS29 area, I have given you both...

George-Allsorts :

Is there anything else you need assistance with?

Customer:

You went offline before I could give you the extra information you asked for. It is impossible to choose a replacement without

George-Allsorts :

I come online and offline all the time and this is why I always state the following at the beginning "Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available."

The way this system works is that I will ask you some questions or give you some information.. If I go away, you just respond anyway... When I return I will then answer any queries that you then have.

Please just let me know what the extra information is that you want me to know and when I return I shall answer your issues.

kind regards