Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I'm looking to have my daughters tumble dryer fixed. but

Customer Question

Hi I'm looking to have my daughters tumble dryer fixed. but I don't live at her address and wondered if I could make arrangements to have the bill sent to me please can you help ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

If you can give me your postcode I can arrange for an engineer to go around and fix the machine for you, if you give me your telephone number preceded directly with a # ***** #1234 etc they will contact you to arrange payment and the repair ~ Ian