George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

re tecnikse6 tie2bg/46 I have a problem with the dishwasher

re tecnikse6 tie2bg/46
I have a problem with the dishwasher it fills but then drain pump runs for a few seconds before the machine goes into a fill again ,this keeps repeating any ideas suspect it could be the level switch or programmer
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** is caused usually by a blockage between the pressure chamber on the left side of the appliance at the front, and the pump... There is a tube that connects the two that gets blocked.. clean this tube out and you may be up and running again... If it is still happening you will need to replace the pressure chamber

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

hello George ,my name is Albert,

Customer:

I have cleaned out the gunk from both the chambers , I also get two program lights come on , on left & middle buttons

George-Allsorts :

Hi Albert

Customer:

am I able to get the pressure chamber on its own

George-Allsorts :

Hi Albert.. the pressure chamber is Bosch part number 00263186 and is available from the Bosch Website Here

George-Allsorts :

Don't forget to clear the tube at the front of the pressure chamber

Customer:

thanks that's great