Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

A Baumatic BWD1409W is giving an error H7 and not drying. Any

Customer Question

A Baumatic BWD1409W is giving an error H7 and not drying. Any advice?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Just checking for you~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-bynhxx7f- :

thanks

JACUSTOMER-bynhxx7f- :

No answer?

JACUSTOMER-bynhxx7f- :

I will be back later

Dales-Electronic :

OK the problem you have got is that the dryer heater is not working, this may be an element fault, a thermistor (temperature sensor) or thermostat or the power/cables going to the heater. Most likely the heater element. Can you use a multimeter? ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-bynhxx7f- :

Yes, I can use a multimeter

Dales-Electronic :

OK you need to check for continuity through the dryer heater, if you have it then it will likely be the temperature sensor or cutouts.

JACUSTOMER-bynhxx7f- :

okay. am not onsite with machine atm, would it be possible to resume this chat at a later date?

Dales-Electronic :

Yes that is fine, just come back to me when you are ready, the call will be directed to me once you login ~ Ian