Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I am trying to download a manual zdc47209w condenser

I am trying to download a manual for zanussi zdc47209w condenser dryer as I want to check on the condenser light flashing when drying
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you let me have the full product code or pnc please and I'll see if I can find the manual for you ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Should be inside the door frame area.

Customer:

91606396400------zdc47209w

Dales-Electronic :

OK lets see what we can find

Dales-Electronic :

If you let me have your email address replacing the @ with at I will send you a copy of the user manual which gives the light fault reasons in it across ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Sorry you will have to replace the @ with at, the computer blocks all email address so we cant see them ~~ ie ian(at)gmail.com ~~

Customer:

arty2311(at)hotmail.co.uk

Customer:

aty2311athotmail.co.uk

Dales-Electronic :

OK you should have it any minute now ~ would you now rate my service using the smiley faces below, this allows me to close down the job whilst giving you all further questions on a free of charge basis ~ Ian