George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Neff micro oven where the inner glass panel has crazed

I have a Neff micro oven where the inner glass panel has crazed over. Is this easy to replace and from where do I obtain a replacement .
Series numbers are E-Nrc67m70n0gb FD 9011 00051
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** door itself is removable and then dismantles from the rear by unclipping / unscrewing the door parts.. It is relatively easy to do but depending on the deterioration of the plastic can lead to broken door parts.

The parts are all available on the Bosch Website where a diagram of the build of the door and relative prices are also available on page 4.

It is advisable to have this repair done by an experienced microwave repair engineer

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

Thank you for your response. Looks fairly straight forward. On replacing the inner glass screen, what else would you advise to replace at the same time. Thinking of the seals either side of the glass pane.

Customer:

No rush out for the rest of the day.

George-Allsorts :

It is not wholey necessary to replace the seals unless they are damaged or leaking moisture, but, it may be a good idea if you feel that you may be preventing yourself from doing the job again in the near future. Inspect each seal for damage when you take it out; if it is hard and flat with no give then replace it.

George-Allsorts :

-----------------------------------
Please take a moment to rate my assistance.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.