Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

there My zanussi upright hoover has lost suction but

Customer Question

Hi there
My zanussi upright hoover has lost suction but only on the tool hose
Julia
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you give me the model number and product code or pnc number and I will look up the specs for you

JACUSTOMER-4bnm7wzi- :

it is a zanussi airspeed lite pet

JACUSTOMER-4bnm7wzi- : Zanussi ZAN2011AZ
Dales-Electronic :

I'm sorry this is not the model number, this should be on a label on the back or perhaps underneath, the pnc or product code is 9 numbers long sometimes 11 ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

OK it may be###-##-####?

Dales-Electronic :

OK Julia ~ I have enough information to go with this are you ready to make a few checks but I will need your help to describe things?

JACUSTOMER-4bnm7wzi- :

Sorry for my long absence. I have spoken to amazon and they will replace the machine as I only just bought it but I now cannot remember how I put it together and, therefore, don't know how to dismantle to fit it back in the box. Can you help please? Thanks - and sorry again

Dales-Electronic :

Don't you have the assembly instructions to hand, likely there is nothing wrong with the original one ~ Ian