Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have just purchased a leaf blower and sucker. In the blower

We have just purchased a leaf blower and sucker.
In the blower mode the machine keeps cutting out.
Is there a reason for this ?
Thanks,
Alan
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alan and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve.
May I have the model # ***** your leaf blower, also is your gas or electric?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ALS 2500 and Electric

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alsn, that is a switch problem or a battery issue. Both of these things can cause this to happen. The way to tell, is if it cuts out, and wont restart right away then its the battery. But if it simply requires you to press the switch and its on a again then it the switch;-)
Since your Leaf blower is so new I would return it for an exchange, this model is very good with few reports of issues like this one. But we all get them from time to time;-)
If for some reason you cant exchange this please let me know as you can purchase parts for it, but I'm sure its still fully covered and shouldn't cost you anything.
I will stick with you until the unit is fixed properly.
But please rate my service thus far to you before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Alan and have a great day!
Tech Michael