Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

have a zanussi washing machine zan_1200_STK_0313_30 it is less

Customer Question

have a zanussi washing machine zan_1200_STK_0313_30 it is less than 2 years old keeps coming up with error message E20 will not finish washing cycle
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK this error code indicates that there is a problem with the washing machine draining out the water, this can be a blocked filter, hose or the pump is faulty ~ can you check the filter first and tell me what find?

Dales-Electronic :

I am going to work for a couple of hours now, I will log back on my return to see how you are getting on ~ Ian